24 julho 2006

Dia Memorável

Pois é! Hoje a Caldeirada de Neutrões atingiu a memorável proeza de publicar a sua posta número 69. O feito coube ao Conde Drácula com esta posta (infelizmente estava na praia quando se deu o evento). Acho que este dia deve ser assinalado com a publicação de uma genial letra dos nossos amiguinhos Monty Python.

Sit on my face and tell me that you love me
I'll sit on your face and tell you I love you too
I love to hear you moralize
When I'm between your thighs
You blow me away.

Sit on my face and let my lips embrace you
I'll sit on your face and then I'll love you truly
Life can be fine if we both sixty nine
If we sit on our faces
In all sorts of places
And play till we're blown away.

2 Commets:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

5:11 da manhã  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

8:27 da manhã  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home